Welcome to Valley Medical Laboratory!
Covid-19 Antibody Testing is available in Minneapolis, Woodbury, and Burnsville
Valley Medical Laboratory offers the only FDA EAU Authorized Neutralizing Antibody Test available in Minnesota!
Neutralizing Antibody Testing
Test Purpose: Determine if you have developed an immune response to Covid-19 from past infection or vaccination
*Results Turnaround Time: 3 Business Days
Payment Option: Self-pay $95
How it Works
- Click the "Schedule Now" button above.
- First time users will then select "Register Here" and receive an email with a link to create a password
- Select the antibody testing option which is right for you
- Complete a 3-minute questionnaire
- Select your appointment date, time, and location.
- Enter your insurance or payment information based on the test you selected.
Questions or concerns, please call (612) 286-8366 or email email@example.com
*Due to normal lab processes, a result of “indeterminate” is possible. In these instances, the laboratory will re-run samples and/or reach out to the patient to recollect the sample. These situations may result cause a delay in turn-around times.
If you have already visited a Valley Medical and Wellness location and provided your sample(s) for testing, we cannot cancel your order or refund your payment. Testing will be completed and results will be available in your Valley Medical Laboratory patient portal account or will be sent to you via secure text messaging.